How to choose the best car shipping company.
I have been spending some time lately researching how many Auto transporters and Car shippers are advertising on the web. As a consumer, it must be simply overwhelming. Where does one even begin to start being an educated consumer when shipping their car? At some point, you need to just pull the trigger and jump into the deep blue sea of companies and ask for a car shipping quote. Now I’m sure for many, and I can confirm that by the many calls we receive it becomes a huge regret. Most people desperately wish they knew what they were signing up for just by clicking that little send quote button. Why? Because many sites are lead generating sites that lead you to believe that getting 10 quotes from unknown companies is a good thing.
Here is what you need to know.
1. Most of the car shipping sites are lead generating sites. What does that mean to you? Endless e-mail quotes will start to fill your in box. You have just provided your information to about 10 companies – all ready to pounce.
2. Impressed by a quote within minute on a website? Well, don’t be. Most likely it is generated by an auto quote engine. Why is that not a good thing? You will have to give us a call and we will be happy to explain why your auto transport broker needs to really do their research to get a quality carrier to move your car. Routes, time of year, gas prices and good research to price your move so it’s attractive for a quality carrier to want to move you car takes time and patience. If they don’t want to do the work, think again. Auto Transporters Online really takes the time to research the best carrier for you.
3. Plan ahead to save money. After all it’s not like ordering a limo or a Uber driver.
4. Friends, for goodness sake take some time to research the company you choose with the Better Business Bureau and even Angie’s list. Google is your friend.
Give Auto Transporters Online a call today to learn how the business works and the most affordable option for you to ship your car. Yes, we are A+ rated on the BBB and have great reviews on Angie’s list. Angie’s is free now so go take a look at our reviews. We have been praised for bringing back the lost art of superior customer service.
Call today: 1 866 556-6468
Automobile shipping alerts
We have put this section together to help protect you from being scammed when shipping your car. If you are ready to go, please fill out our quote form to receive a quote for your move. autotransportersonline.com
- Don’t get caught up in the up front deposit scams; Be carful if a company is asking for a up front deposit. A lot of unethical auto transport companies are giving low quotes to sucker the customer in. Once they have your deposit they make up some excuse why they need more money to ship your car. If you refuse they keep your deposit and don’t transport your car. The best way to avoid this situation is to not go with the company with the lowest price and don’t give them any money until the car is picked up.
- To good to be true price scams; If you notice one car shipping company has an exceptionally low price STAY AWAY FROM THEM! If it sounds to good to be true, it is! These shipping companies bid you low hoping they can find someone to move your Vehicle for cheap, but it never fails that they come back to the customer asking for more money after they have already picked up your vehicle and have it for leverage. The best way to prevent this is to get several quotes take the average price and go with those companies.
- Fuel Prices are up and so it the cost of transport your vehicle; Trucks run on fuel and use lots of petroleum-based products for lubrication and hydraulics, so when fuel prices are up the cost of transport your car goes up. No way to really get around this, but shipping your car in the winter months is always cheaper then summer. The reason for this is because most people are shipping in the summer and not in the winter.
- auto transport Companies are going out of business and taking your car with them; With the cost of running a truck going up dramatically a lot of owner operators that don’t understand economics are moving vehicles to cheap and running out of money. Some of them are going out of business and leaving the truck loaded with vehicles on the side of the road. We have talked to people that gave a car shipping company their vehicle never to see it again and no one to go after because they shut the auto transport company down. Please make sure you choose a transport company with a solid reputation.
Always do your research when choosing a auto transport carrier and our goal was to provide you with a automobile shipping alert.
Auto Transporters Online is A+ rated with the BBB & on Angie’s list. We offer superior customer service and are there for you until your car is delivered.
Go online or call for a quick quote to ship your car.
Top 10 Reasons Why Customers Choose Auto Transporters On Line to Ship Their Vehicle
How to choose the right Auto Transporter.
- Low car shipping rates, with competitively priced packages and multiple shipment discounts.
- An excellent track record of prompt, safe and reliable delivery. See what our customers are saying.
- Trustworthy and honest service, as a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Flexible, convenient service plans (including open and closed carriers).
- Fully licensed and insured auto transporter , backed by a bonded company.
- Stress-free customer service, with 100% satisfaction from the broker of choice for thousands of satisfied customers each year.
- No-cost, hassle-free cancellation policy.*
- Absolutely no hidden fees, including no taxes, surcharges, or deductibles.
- Door-to-door service, while avoiding terminal stops and driver changes.
- Free auto transport quote sent to your e-mail in minutes.
When looking for an auto shipper, we understand the need to save time, money and hassles. That’s why we’re the nation’s most reputable and dependable auto transport company in business.
These are the key reasons our customers choose Auto Transporters Online to ship their vehicle.
Ready to ship your car? Click here to get a free auto shipping quote. Or call us today. (866) 556-6468